The Wooden Rose - A Symbol of Love, a Mystery Unravelled by Soraya (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.56+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast paced and easy to read, The Wooden Rose will take you on a romantic yet emotional journey where you will feel the pain of loss, and the joy of discovering friendship, love and family. In the 1880's gypsy lad Eddie, carves a rose from a piece of wood and gives it to his sweetheart Rosa to express his love for her. The wooden rose bridges the gap from the past into the present, through love and life, tragedy and sorrow. In present times, Alina Webster finds the wooden rose in a charity shop, and begins to experience unusual dreams. Alina is facing her own challenges and life changing circumstances, but a chance encounter helps her to discover her true path, and establish herself as a professional psychic consultant based in Glasgow. The frequent appearance of an old gypsy woman in her dreams worries Alina; When the ghost of the old woman begins to appear, Alina opens herself up to her psychic abilities, and uses her kwledge of Tarot, Runes, and Numerology to investigate the reason for the ghostly appearances. In doing so Alina discovers a long forgotten murder mystery. The wooden rose creates a catalyst that restores romance, love, friendship, and above all family, to Alina's life. This fascinating romantic suspense will keep you hooked to the very end and you may t be able to put it down until it is finished. This is a new slant on Tartan Noir with this charming mysterious love story set in and around Ayrshire, Glasgow, and the River Clyde.
- Author BiographyBest-selling author Soraya has more than ten New Age books published and has recently released her first novel The Wooden Rose, which has been well received by her followers. Soraya, a white witch, is the resident Astrologer and Psychic Agony Aunt for My Weekly magazine. She has made TV appearances and written for national and local newspapers and magazines. As a Reiki Master Teacher, Soraya's Reiki courses were approved by the SQA. Although retired from teaching Reiki her methods can be followed in her Reiki Training Manual. This manual is a must for students who wish to embark on the Reiki Path or Master Teachers who wish to teach to today's expected standards. Books published are: - Book of Spells, Enhance your Psychic Powers, Book of Runes, Book of Tarot, The Witches Companion, The Kitchen Witch, The Little Book of Spells, The Little Book of Cord and Candle Magick and The Practical Witch and Psychic Guidance, a self-help book said to be The next best thing to a private consultation with Soraya. Soraya taught creative writing at Argyll College UHI, is the former Astrologer for the Sunday Post, Editorial Secretary for Pagan Dawn and contributor to Silver Wheel by Anna Franklin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.