Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA behind-the-scenes look into the Woodlands, an invative new town that was built from the ground up near Houston, Texas. This is the story of the people who were instrumental in developing it and the experiences and challenges they had in creating a better, new hometown. A book about teworthy real estate developers and their work, this account provides insight into the lessons learned from the development of a large, successful master-planned community.
- Author BiographyRoger Galatas is president and CEO of Roger Galatas Interests, LLC, a Woodlands, Texas-based firm that provides advisory and development services to owners, investors, and management executives of real estate ventures specialising in master-planned communities. Jim Barlow is a longtime journalist who has worked in television, radio, newspapers, and with the Associated Press international wire service. He also served as the business columnist for the Houston Chronicle for 15 years.
- Author(s)James Barlow,Roger Galatas
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.