All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a boy can't find his favorite stuffed bunny, he heads into the woods to find it ...but finds a big, scary brown bear instead! But the boy promises to share his bunny with the bear, and the two forge ahead together, until ...they run into two scary giants! As the boy continues on, he comes across more and more seemingly scary creatures, but finds that--like him--they're just looking for some comfort and security before bedtime. Author/illustrator Paul Hoppe's classic European style is comfortingly familiar while still evoking a fresh, modern twist in this delightfully simple bedtime tale.
- Author BiographyPaul Hoppe is an award-winning illustrator, whose work has appeared in various newspapers and magazines, including THE NEW YORK TIMES and THE NEW YORKER. He has illustrated two picture books and is currently working on a middle-grade graphic novel. Born in Poland and raised in Germany, he now lives and works in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Paul Hoppe
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Weight381 g
- Width254 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.