All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wooing of Beppo Tate is a lively and popular account of life in Kendal, a small village in Jamaica, similar to the author's own childhood home.
- Author(s)C.Everard Palmer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Weight138 g
- Width110 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 16
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.