All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEmmah is young and beautiful, with the world at her feet. She is also a true survivor...Emmah Money's life story is a remarkable one. During a night out, an acquaintance ted Emmah's resemblance to some friends of his. This observation would prove to have a profound effect on Emmah's life. Emmah hoped for a reunion with her biological parents - but the situation was complicated by the fact that her birth mother had been told her baby had died. In her own words, Emmah tells of the heartache encountered when two families biological and adoptive - come together, and of her constant battle with cystic fibrosis. And how, despite the trauma, this inspirational teenager still managed to realise her dreams of winning 2005 Girlfriend of the Year' competition and meeting her soulmate'.
- Author BiographyEmmah Money is a young woman from South Australia. She is a cystic fibrosis sufferer, a model, a youth ambassador and motivational speaker. Because of her fantastic approach to life and her belief that anything is possible, she has written a book about her life so far.
- Author(s)Emmah Money
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2006
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight329 g
- Width237 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.