All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timeless volume includes highlights from the legendary civil rights leader's speeches, sermons, and writings, selected by Dr. King's wife, who contributes an impressive introduction on his life and legacy. Includes 120 quotations focusing on the Community of Man, Racism, Civil Rights, and more, and a detailed chrology of Dr. King's life.
- Author BiographyCoretta Scott King is a president of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, Georgia--an organization with the purpose of fostering social change through the nonviolent methods Dr. King advocated. Always closely involved with her husband's work, she continues to devote herself to human and civil rights. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Coretta King,Martin Luther King Jr
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/12/2005
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Weight82 g
- Width105 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.