All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionWhat fresh perspectives can viewing copyright law through a humanities' looking glass bring to key tions of tomorrow's copyright law?
- Author Biographyhttp://www.uva.nl/over-de-uva/organisatie/medewerkers/content/e/e/m.m.m.vaneechoud/m.m.m.van-eechoud.html target= _blank >Mireille van Eechoud is professor of law at the Institute for Information Law, University of Amsterdam. Jostein Gripsrud is professor of Media Studies at the University of Bergen, Lionel Bently is Herschel Smith professor of intellectual property law at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMireille van Eechoud
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.