All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy following the study instructions the reader will learn the responsibilities and duties involved in becoming a co-operative committee member. A useful introduction to financial, planning and administrative responsibilities.
- Author BiographyPeter Yeo, now deceased, served as a District Officer in Mwanza and Musoma from 1959. He trained local courts officers and after leaving Tanzania worked at the International Co-operative Training Centre, Stanford Hall.
- Author(s)Peter Yeo
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Note1form
- Weight110 g
- Width220 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.