All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe two workbooks that accompany The Complete Musician: An Integrated Approach to Theory, Analysis, and Listening, Fourth Edition, feature an organization designed specifically for flexibility: Workbook 1: Writing and Analysis, is dedicated exclusively to written and analytical activities; Workbook 2: Skills and Musicianship, focuses on singing, dictation, keyboard, and improvisation. Both workbooks have been reorganized to reflect the new text organization. Additionally, over 200 new exercises have been written to cover twentieth-century music (chapters 30 through 32 in the main text). Additional space has been added to many exercises to allow for students to easily complete their work in each volume. All musical examples are available in streaming format on the Companion Website for The Complete Musician. Visit www.oup.com/us/laitz.
- Author BiographySteven G. Laitz is chair of the Music Theory and Analysis department at The Juilliard School and Professor of Music Theory at the Eastman School of Music. He serves as Director of the Gail Boyd de Stwolinski Center for Music Theory Pedagogy at the University of Oklahoma and Executive Editor of Music Theory Pedagogy Online.
- Author(s)Ian Sewell,Steven Laitz
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1604 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.