All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic book of really great poems for Reception and Year 1 and 2. It contains poems which cover every form and theme of the Literacy Strategy, an index of poem types, advice for writing poems, advice for reading poems, lots of poetry activities and some workshop ideas and lesson plans.
- Author BiographyPie Corbett writes and edits poetry books for children and resource books for teachers. To date he has published over fifty books and several key schemes. He has run writing workshops, performed poetry and told stories from one end of the country to the other. He is a selector for the 'Children's Poetry Bookshelf' and wrote the poetry objectives for the National Literacy Strategy. He was English Inspector in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Pie Corbett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight247 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.