All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference guide to the birds of the world includes beautiful full-color illustrations of 500 species of birds, as well as more than 200 line drawings. With color maps and diagrams, tour the globe's eight geographic regions and see the birds that inhabit them, including the: - North American Hawk Owl - Toucan of tropical South America - Australian Lyrebird - Magnificent Frigatebird of the Caribbean Islands - Himalayan Monal of southern Asia - Emperor Penguin of Antarctica Scientific and detailed, yet clear and concise, this is the ultimate illustrated reference to birds.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1615 g
- Width239 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.