All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspiration and controversy alike still surround the 1948 match tournament. Why for example was the Polish grandmaster Miguel Najdorf t invited when US Grandmaster Reuben Fine dropped out?
- Author(s)H. Golombek
- PublisherHardinge Simpole Limited
- Date of Publication02/01/2002
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleHardinge Simpole Chess Classics S.
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardinge Simpole Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.