All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Cup has replaced the Olympic Games as the 'Greatest Show on Earth' and the 2006 World Cup will see over GBP1 billion gambled on it. Gambling on football matches has never been more popular, t only on the eventual outcome of the games but also on the correct score, goals scored, corners conceded, bookings, half-time/full-time results and first goalscorer. The 2006 World Cup Betting Guide will look at all aspects of betting on World Cup 2006 including sections on the hugely popular exchange betting and the staples of Fixed Odds and Spread Betting. It looks at where bettors have lost money in previous tournaments and aims to put investors on the right track this time around by comparing the prices on offer and providing an in depth analysis of the teams and matches so you can select the best winning opportunities.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Boyle was an Odds Compiler for one of the leading bookmakers and his expertise is sought throughout the media via Channel 4's At The Races, Talk Sport, BBC radio and magazines such as Racing Ahead and Inside Edge. He also writes a daily column for sportinglife.com. and provides statistical work for the Tote.
- Author(s)Malcolm Boyle
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHigh Stakes Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/04/2011
- Weight152 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.