All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere it was, between The Greengrocer' s and The Underwear Outfitters. The Cheese Shop. It was stuffed full of cheese stinkier than old socks. And Daddypops said just what I knew he was going to... We are about to carry out the World-Famous Cheese Shop Break-In. Daddypops says it will be as easy as 123 to get into the Cheese Shop...First he tells his children to just walk through the door and get the cheese...But THAT doesn' t work. Then he makes a catapult and fires them into the shop...THAT doesn' t work either. Finally Daddypops has his most brilliant idea ever. He gets a pickaxe, a shovel and a bucket and tells the children what to do. They will dig a tunnel to the Cheese Shop, and break through to the shop floor at dead of night. What could go wrong?? In this laugh-out-loud story, the rats get the surprise of their lives when they pop out of their tunnel. They are t in the Cheese Shop at all - they' re surrounded by Fancy Pants and Underwear. And that' s when Daddypops has ather good idea...!
- Author BiographyHannah Shaw graduated from Brighton University with a BA in Illustration. Since then she has worked as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, but has also worked in a chocolate shop and a bead factory. Since childhood she has had a passion for writing stories and creating characters to illustrate them. She currently lives in a tiny village in Gloucestershire with Ben the blacksmith and Ren the dog. Her books include Evil Weasel which won the Cambridgeshire Children's Picture Book Award in 2009 (voted for by 8,000 children) and Crocodiles are the Best Animals of All with Sean Taylor for Frances Lincoln. To visit Hannah Shaw's website click here Sean Taylor is a children's author, storyteller and teacher with experience of creative writing teaching in three continents. His books include The Great Snake, Purple Class and the Skelington, Purple Class and the Flying Spider, Crocodiles Are the Best Animals of All, The Grizzly Bear with the Frizzly Hair, Who Ate Auntie Iris and We Have Lift-Off. He lives partly in England and partly in Brazil where his wife is from.
- Author(s)Sean Taylor
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight408 g
- Width240 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hannah Shaw
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.10
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.46
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.80
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $10.08Trending at AU $11.27
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.