All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Guide to CSR is the first book to provide comparable national profiles that describe the evolution and practice of Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) for 58 countries and 5 global regions. Each regional and national profile includes key information about the relevant CSR history, country-specific issues, trends, research and leading organizations. The purpose of the book is to give CSR professionals (including managers, consultants, academics and NGOs focusing on the social, environmental and ethical responsibilities of business) a quick reference guide to CSR in different regional and national contexts. The need for the book is premised on the fact that CSR professionals and researchers more often than t have a multinational remit and are required to benchmark performance internationally, but find that country-specific CSR information is ad hoc, limited or n-existent. Even where national CSR research exists, it is often hidden in academic journals that practitioners cant access or do t have the time or inclination to read. The book is an edited volume, with expert contributors from around the world, all of whom have been screened and selected on the basis of their qualifications and experience in CSR. Each regional/country profile includes the following subsections: * CSR in context * Priority issues * Trends * Legislation and codes * Organizations * Case studies * Educational institutions * References This unique resource will be an essential acquisition for all organisations who need to benchmark their CSR strategies throughout different regions and cultures and want the best possible intelligence on the key issues and concerns relating to corporate social responsibility in all of the markets in which they operate.
- Author BiographyWAYNE VISSER is Founder and Director of the think-tank CSR International. NICK TOLHURST is a Fellow of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy and a lecturer on CSR at the Steinbeis University in Berlin.
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byNick Tolhurst,Wayne Visser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.