All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionOxford University Press is pleased to be the new publisher of the bestselling anthology The World Transformed, 1945 to the Present: A Documentary Reader, Second Edition. Edited by Michael H. Hunt, this collection invites students to interpret and evaluate 180 documents organized into forty topical sections ranging over the last seven decades and virtually the entire globe. It serves as an ideal companion volume to Hunt's text, A World Transformed: 1945 to the Present, but can also be used as a stand-alone reader in a variety of courses in history, international relations, and global studies.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Hunt is the Everett H. Emerson Professor of History Emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author of several books, including The World Transformed, 1945 to the Present (OUP, 2013) and Ideology and U.S. Foreign Policy (2009). He is also the coauthor, with Steve Levine, of Arc of Empire: America's Wars in Asia from the Philippines to Vietnam (2012).
- Author(s)Michael H. Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight704 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.