Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $44.78Free postage
- AU $60.92Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Turned Inside Out explores American thought and culture in the formative moment of the late twentieth century in the aftermath of the fabled Sixties. The overall argument here is that the tendencies and sensibilities we associate with that earlier moment of upheaval decisively shaped intellectual agendas and cultural practices in the 1980s and 90s.
- Author BiographyJames Livingston is professor of history at Rutgers University. He is the author of, most recently, Pragmatism and the Political Economy of Cultural Revolution, 1850-1940 and Pragmatism, Feminism, and Democracy: Rethinking the Politics of American History.
- Author(s)James Livingston
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAmerican Thought and Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.