All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionWren Baker has never felt brave a day in her life. She doesn't even kw what she's afraid of, really. Only that if she raises her voice or leaves her mark or ventures too far from home, she'll risk falling flat on her face. But that all changes when Wren's cousin, Silver, walks into her life. Silver is totally fearless. Maybe that's why she's the most popular girl in the sixth grade. She dares Wren to take risks, to live out loud, to finally spread her wings. And when Silver decides to undertake the journey of a lifetime, Wren is forced to make a decision: Is she in or is she out? There's only one way Wren will ever learn to fly. It's time for her to stand at the edge of the unkwn...and jump. Full of heartache and hope, The World From Up Here is a tender, moving story about old secrets and new friendships, anxiety and Asperger syndrome, and what it means to face the things that scare us most.
- Author BiographyCecilia Galante is the author of books for children, teens, and adults. Her books have received numerous awards, including a NAIBA Best Book of the Year and an Oprah's Teen Read Selection for her first novel, THE PATRON SAINT OF BUTTERFLIES. In addition to teaching eighth grade English, Cecilia also teaches fiction writing at Wilkes University's Graduate Creative Writing program. She lives in Kingston, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Cecilia Galante
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.