All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake your own mindful journey as you travel the globe with Amber Anderson's beautifully hand-drawn World in Colour. Small eugh to take with you wherever you go, you'll find a new illustration, each with an inspiring affirmation, for the World's most famous sights, from the Sydney Opera House to the Eiffel Tower, taking in the leaning tower of Pisa, the Empire State Building and other wonders on the way. Colouring is a proven antidote to the stresses of modern life: satisfying and creative at the same time. Let your imagination travel the World with Amber's intricate, unique drawings to create your own oasis of calm in your busy day.
- Author BiographyAmber Anderson is a freelance illustrator from London, UK. Her work is almost always highly intricate, she enjoys capturing a sense of nostalgia and unusual environments in her illustrations. Some of her past projects include illustrating board games, shop interiors, clothing and accessories as well as working in commercial settings. She enjoys focusing her work on illustrating products, that people can use and enjoy.
- Author(s)Amber Anderson
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight225 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.