All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarney Simon was the legendary artistic director, writer and co-creator of the Market Theatre in Johannesburg, one of the most influential and distinguished theatres in the world. He workshopped, wrote and directed unforgettable and pertinent plays in his quest to hold a mirror up high to society. He was well kwn for his famous orange exercise', through which he created, taught and expressed many profound principles of artistic expression. This is a record of the last years of apartheid and the role of the arts community in bringing about its decline.
- Author(s)Irene Stephanou,Leila Henriques
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1600 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.