All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionNicolas Roeg is one of the most distinctive and influential film-makers of his generation. The generation of film-makers who define contemporary movie-making - Danny Boyle, Kevin Macdonald ( The Last King of Scotland ), Christopher Nolan ( The Dark Knight ), James Marsh ( Man on Wire ), and Guillermo Del Toro ( Pan's Labyrinth ), all ackwledge their debt to the work of Nicolas Roeg. Roeg began as a cameraman, working for such masters as Francois Truffaut and David Lean. His explosive debut as a director with Performance, established an approach to film-making that was unconventional and ever-changing, creating works such as Don't Look Now , The Man Who Fell to Earth , Bad Timing , Insignificance , and, more recently, Puffball . Having w reached eighty years of age, Roeg has decided to pass on to the next generations, the wealth of wisdom and experience he has garnered over fifty years of film-making.
- Author BiographyNicolas Roeg has a career in film that has stretched across fifty years. He began as a cameraman working with directors of the calibre of Francois Truffaut and David Lean. Turning to directing, he has produced works of profound originality such as Performance, Walkabout, Don't Look Now, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Bad Timing, Eureka, and, most recently, Puffball.
- Author(s)Nicolas Roeg
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight279 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.