All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the exceptional customer service skills that are most important in all types of organizations today with the powerful, practical presentation in THE WORLD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, 3rd Edition. This book demonstrates how effective customer services techniques can help readers and their organizations achieve critical goals, deal with problems and complaints, consistently exceed customer expectations, and create loyal customers. Readers focus on the strategies most important in customer service today with insights and memorable examples from practicing professionals. Several new chapters highlight how to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction, effectively solve problems and resolve complaints, and better understand the impact and potential of today's social media. Future and practical professionals also gain new insights on establishing their own personal customer service habits for success in all areas of business.
- Author BiographyFor more than 30 years, Dr. Pattie Gibson has taught a variety of highly successful courses in computer applications and business systems to high school, community college, and university students in Arizona and overseas in West Berlin and Stuttgart, Germany. Dr. Gibson is currently an assistant professor in educational leadership at Northern Arizona University. She has written and co-authored several textbooks addressing office management and office skills as well as customer service. Dr. Gibson received her undergraduate and master's degrees from Arizona State University and her doctorate from Northern Arizona University.
- Author(s)Pattie Gibson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth Western Educational Publishing
- Content Noteill
- Weight470 g
- Width214 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.