All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe World of Dark Shadows is science fiction and fantasy with a touch of horror at its best. It is an epic adventure of three friends, Jean de Leon, Mary Williams, and Tim Morgan, bound by their friendship and love for each other. They are guided by a symbiotic transformational Orb named Gabriel. Gabriel is from Zen a Psi-Force world in space without time. Together they journey through inter-dimensional space-time and alternate realities to the evil and forbidden, World of Dark Shadows, in a heroic attempt to obtain the, Ancient Book of Signs and Symbols and rescue their loved ones. Together the four friends struggle against dark forces, powers and principalities, in a dangerous struggle against all odds to rescue those they love from an insidious evil entity whose only purpose for existence is to bring forth death, destruction and possession of their eternal souls and conquest of their world. The prophecy said, three children wise beyond their ages with a transformational Orb, would challenge Lucifer's dominion to save all that they love and believe in. What the prophecy did t say was whether or t they would succeed.
- Author BiographyTerray Antares Kashuba has lived most of his life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. He was a schoolteacher for twelve years. During that time he taught every grade level preschool through twelfth grade analytical physics and then at the university level. The author's undergraduate degrees include, education, fine arts and natural sciences. His graduate work consits of a Master of Science in Applied Psychology and College Instruction, with research specializations in, Human Sexuality and Violence, Forensic Profiling, School Violence, Problems in Adolescence, Problems in Early Childhood Development, Abnormal Psychology, and The Nature of the Violent Criminal Mind. Terray Kashuba completed a second Master of Science in Communications with research in, Human Communications, Understanding Judean Christian Violence and Islamic Terrorism in a Global Communications Environment and The Psychology of Media communications. He is currently working on his Ph.D. in Psychology. The author was a crisis intervention and trauma counselor for four years and served as a criminal profiler for Applied Research Behavioral Analysis. The author teaches Psychology, Behavioral Science, Criminology and Communications for the University of Phoenix. If you are looking for a writer who also works merge science, science fiction, fantasy and horror with the complex inner workings of the human mind, then you will want to read, The World of Dark Shadows. Do you believe that ancient signs and symbols have the power to influence human actions? Do you believe that an object or person can be inherently good or evil? I believe that time and death are but illusions and each of us has a destiny to fulfill. There is light and the absence of light. It is up to you to decide if you want to touch the darkness and be blinded by the night! Terray Kashuba. The author is an artist, poet, professional educator, crisis intervention and trauma counselor, a forensic psychological researcher, college instructor and a criminal profiler. His research is diverse and compelling. He writes serious non-fiction and fictional literary works. Three titles soon to be released that you will want to read are, On the Edge of Awareness, The Christmas Encounter and Profiling The Cult.
- Author(s)Terray Antares Kashuba
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.