All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the year 3000 in Mamoko, but what does the future hold? This is the second book in the revolutionary Mamoko series, in which the reader becomes the storyteller, telling aloud their discoveries as they use their eyes to uncover the cosmos of characters packed into every page!
- Author BiographyAleksandra Mizielinska and Daniel Mizielinski graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw in 2007. In 2010 they were nominated for the Bologna Ragazzi Award and have since been nominated for the IBBY Honour List (2010).
- Author(s)Aleksandra Mizielinski,Daniel Mizielinski
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width14 mm
- Height322 mm
- Spine242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.