All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionSee sharks that are fast, sharks that are slow, sharks that hide in the sand, and sharks that glow. Welcome to the incredible world of sharks! Meet 12 of the most fascinating species that swim in oceans around the world.
- Author BiographyThe American Museum of Natural History in New York City is one of the largest and most respected museums in the world, and welcomes millions of visitors each year. Plan a trip to the museum to see some of its 32 million specimens and artifacts, including the largest collection of dinosaur fossils anywhere, or visit online at www.amnh.org.
- Author(s)Wendy Pfeffer
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAmerican Museum of Natural History Easy Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date17/06/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.