All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $33.53Trending at AU $39.28
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a really great pasta sauce? Too often, we think that the pasta is the key to a successful pasta dish - but that couldn't be further from the truth! It's all about the sauce, and an honest-to-goodness great pasta sauce can be and should be so much more than just a topping for pasta. This collection features the world's 60 best pasta sauces, putting pasta sauce back in the spotlight and proving that it's the quality and flavor of the sauce that truly complete a pasta dish. A top-tch sauce is a perfect medley of ingredients that delights the taste buds, a comforting plateful (or bowlful!) of pure pleasure that transforms pasta from ordinary to extraordinary. In The World's 60 Best Pasta Sauces, discover sure-fire ways to make the best sauces for all types of pasta, as well as the best ingredient combinations, new techniques, and foolproof tips and tricks, accompanied by stunning photos that will tempt your taste buds.
- Author BiographyVeronique Paradis studied at Montreal s Institut de tourisme et d hotellerie du Quebec, and has spent the last ten years honing her talent in some of the city s finest kitchens, as a caterer, and abroad in Europe and Australia. Veronique s inquisitive, hands-on attitude fuels her passion for unlocking fantastic flavors and irresistible combinations, and inspire people to cook and create memorable meals with fresh, delicious ingredients.
- Author(s)Veronique Paradis
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleWorld's 60 Best Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, charts
- Weight771 g
- Width229 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.