All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a really great roast? Is it merely a slab of beef tossed in a pan with a few onions, carrots, and potatoes? Too often, we think that roasting is a technique reserved only for meat but that couldn t be further from the truth! Roasting is the best way to deepen and concentrate flavors and transform all kinds of meats, vegetables, fish, poultry, and even fruits, into tasty, crispy, succulent creations. This collection features thing less than the world s 60 best roast dishes in a tantalizing array of colors and flavors, with classic and imaginative recipes that home cooks of all levels can master, and are guaranteed to please friends and family. Roasting really is an infinitely versatile way to create a memorable meal! In The World s 60 Best Roast Dishes Period, discover the very best roast recipes, original ideas for side dishes, sure-fire methods for trussing, seasoning, cooking, and carving, as well as the best ingredient combinations, new techniques, and foolproof tips and tricks, accompanied by stunning photos that will tempt your taste buds.
- Author BiographyVeronique Paradis studied at Montreal s Institut de tourisme et d hotellerie du Quebec, and has spent the last ten years honing her talent in some of the city s finest kitchens, as a caterer, and abroad in Europe and Australia. Veronique s inquisitive, hands-on attitude fuels her passion for unlocking fantastic flavors and irresistible combinations, and inspire people to cook and create memorable meals with fresh, delicious ingredients.
- Author(s)Veronique Paradis
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleWorld's 60 Best Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width229 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.