All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes food on a stick truly great? Too often, we think of skewers and brochettes as just easy summer barbecue food: a few tired chunks of meat and vegetables threaded onto a stick and grilled boring, bland, and uninspired. But that couldn t be further from the truth! Discover a world of new, exciting flavors and original presentations for everything from main dishes to appetizer brochettes. Sweet or savory, served with a luscious sauce or a zippy marinade, grilled or raw, skewers can be and should be prepared year-round. They re easy to make, and there s just something about food on a stick that kids absolutely love! Skewers are perfectly portable, ideal for picnics and lunches, and stand out as elegant hors d oeuvres for any special occasion, or for dining al fresco. Skewers truly offer something for everyone: the sheer convenience appeals to even the busiest cooks, and the pure possibility of new, bold combinations entices gourmets of every stripe to experiment and think off the plate! In The World s 60 Best Skewers Period, discover the very best kebab recipes, original side dish and presentation ideas, and sure-fire methods for making the tastiest marinades, as well as the best ingredient combinations, new techniques, and foolproof tips and tricks, accompanied by stunning photos that will tempt your taste buds.
- Author BiographyVeronique Paradis studied at Montreal s Institut de tourisme et d hotellerie du Quebec, and has spent the last ten years honing her talent in some of the city s finest kitchens, as a caterer, and abroad in Europe and Australia. Veronique s inquisitive, hands-on attitude fuels her passion for unlocking fantastic flavors and irresistible combinations, and inspiring people to cook and create memorable meals with fresh, delicious ingredients.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleWorld's 60 Best Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width231 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Antoine Sicotte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.