All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionChock full of delicious, healthy recipes, The World's Best Asian Noodle Recipes includes the best of the best odle recipes from table restaurants around the world. Alongside step-by-step instructions, beautiful photography will illustrate exactly how the finished recipes should look. From soups and salads to main courses, snacks and desserts, there will be both traditional recipes and inventive interpretations. Recipes will be organized by type of odle-including soba, somen, ramen, udon and rice odles from a wide variety of Chinese and other Asian cuisines. Participating chefs will be both from restaurants that specialize in odle foods, as well as others that have more varied menus with fabulous odle dishes as an option. Includes recipes from the Ember Room, Jum Mum, Rouge et Blanc, Koh, Koya and dozens more.
- Author BiographyKIRSTEN HALL has worked in publishing for 15 years as an author, editor, book producer, and illustration agent. She recently packaged another 2013 recipe compilation for Race Point: An Apple a Day: 365 Recipes with Creative Crafts, Fun Facts, and 12 Recipes from Celebrity Chefs. CHEF PONGTAWAT IAN KITTICHAI has continually pushed the limits of peoples preconceived notions of Thai and Southeast Asian cuisine. With a lifetime of experience, he has shown the world that Thai cuisine is more than just Pad Thai. An adroit student across a wide span of cuisines, Chef Ian's food is a parallel for his life experience and philosophy. With a diverse offering of restaurants that span the globe, Ian delves into the classical and reemerges with his own exquisite interpretations.
- Author(s)Kirsten Hall
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Note100+
- Weight1329 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Introduction byIan Chalermkittichia
- Foreword byIan Kittichai
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.