All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe World's Best Massage Techniques is a comprehensive guide to the most effective massage and hands on bodywork techniques on the planet. This book addresses traditional massage techniques such as Swedish, Shiatsu, as well as newer modalities such as Breema, Thai Massage, and Lomi Lomi that are increasing in popularity. Step by step photography guides readers through essential hand positions and massage sequences.
- Author BiographyVictoria Jordan Stone, CMT, has been in private massage practice for nearly two decades. She is a Yoga Alliance registered yoga instructor, and a birth doula. She has taught professional massage therapy classes since 1996, becoming a partner in Blue Ridge School of Massage and Yoga in 2000, where she continues as academic director and one of the primary instructors.
- Author(s)Victoria Stone
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.