All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the world's most amazing landmarks, using the top ten approach. In this series, the top-ten approach gives the content a high-interest spin and allows us to choose some highly unique landmarks that are t as well covered as the more popular ones.
- Author BiographyDOB: 10.29.1960 LOC: Ann E. Weil
- Author(s)Ann Weil
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Landmark Top Tens
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.