Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionUse the power of fiction and imagination to draw students into the world of science. Focusing on climate and weather, Perry suggests trade book titles that will fascinate young readers and build their scientific kwledge. Activities help educators implement an integrated approach to language arts, science, geography, and social studies. A final section provides additional resources. Grades 5-9.
- Author BiographyDr. Phyllis J. Perry is an award-winning author of more than forty books. Recipient of the Governor's Award for Excellence in Education, she is an active Colorado writer and educator.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Perry
- Date of Publication15/02/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleLiterature Bridges to Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.