All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsland Press has been publishing the biennial The World's Water series since 1998. In that time, it has become an institution of the water field. The Journal of the American Water Resources Association sums it up well: The series continues to be an invaluable collection of all kinds of water-related material, ranging from concise, stand-alone chapters on important topics to numerous sections of data...a 'must have' for anyone interested in the water resource field. The latest book will include chapters on particularly timely subjects, including fracking and emerging contaminants.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gleick is President of the Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security in Oakland, California, and is a recipient of the prestigious MacArthur Fellowship for his work on water issues.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPeter H. Gleick
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.