All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sky grows dark. Lightning flashes. Thunder booms. Soon a wailing siren fills the air. It's a tornado! With wind speeds up to 300 miles per hour, these dangerous storms destroy everything in their paths. Readers can learn about history's biggest, deadliest tornadoes from around the world.
- Author(s)John R Baker
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld's Worst Natural Disasters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.