All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough US military history, Lavender directly confronts the dominant US viewpoint of redemptive violence, the concept that a nation can use its military to improve the human condition. Alternatives are presented in order to encourage the current recessive worldview that supports conflict resolution, cooperation, collaboration and peaceful efforts.
- Author BiographyWayne Lavender is a UMC pastor dedicated to creating a world of peace with justice for all people. He pastored churches in Connecticut, taught for 18 months in Iraq and serves as the Executive Director of the Foundation 4 Orphans and Habitat for Humanity, South Hampton Roads.
- Author(s)Wayne Lavender
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.