All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs seen on Public Television! Our brains are hardwired for worry. At its best, worry helps us reflect on and solve a problem. But for many, worry creates a negative cycle of unnecessary suffering. Now, based on cutting-edge research and proven clinical techniques, Dr. Martin Rossman has developed a program to help you harness the healing power of the mind to invigorate the emotional and intuitive parts of your brain and enhance your problem-solving abilities. You ll learn to: . Identify worries you can and can t control.. Cultivate the part of your brain that helps you solve problems more creatively.. Hardwire yourself for calmness and clarity with guided imagery. Grounded in breakthrough research and wonderfully accessible, The Worry Solution is a powerful and practical guide to living your best life healthier, happier, and free from unnecessary stress.
- Author BiographyMARTIN ROSSMAN, M.D., is a clinical instructor at the University of California, San Francisco, Medical School, the founder of www.thehealingmind.org, and the author of Fighting Cancer from Within and Guided Imagery for Self-Healing. He was most recently seen on the Public Television program The Healing Mind, which is based on hisbook, The Worry Solution.
- Author(s)Martin Rossman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byAndrew Weil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.