About this product
- DescriptionSixteen-year-old Sophie is convinced her life is OK w, if only she could just be allowed to move on from what happened last summer. Sure, her mother is crazy and all of her friends treat her as if she's made of glass, but she's FINE. When her therapist - whom her mum makes her go and see - suggests she keep a diary, Sophie realises that the panic attacks she's suffering from might, in fact, be a sign that she's actually t OK, at least t yet. Gradually, though, with the help of the new girl at school, and, eventually, her mother, Sophie finds strength in herself and those around her. And as she allows herself to remember, she also begins to forgive.
- Author BiographyBorn in London in 1979, Alice Kuipers now lives in Saskatoon, Canada. She is the author of Life on the Refrigerator Door, which has been published in 29 countries.
- Author(s)Alice Kuipers
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.