All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this spirited reworking of the classic Twelve Days of Christmas , a young girl has to deal with her first Christmas with a new baby brother - and thing could be worse. He drools on the ornaments and ruins the presents, and he's on the verge of taking over the whole holiday. A sweet surprise turns the tables on the older sister, who eventually appreciates what her baby brother adds to the holiday. This is a funny holiday book with a heart-warming sibling acceptance angle.
- Author BiographySudipta Bardhan-Quallen is the author of many picture books, including Quackenstein Hatches a Family. She lives in New Jersey. Visit her online at sudipta.com. Ryan Wood is a rising illustrator, and this is his first picture book. He lives in Lehi. UT.
- Author(s)Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.