All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt's your turn to live the good life! This book is every woman's tool for releasing the hurts that hinder and moving forward to your glorious, liberated future! Using real-life testimonies and practical counsel, Dr. Steve Stephens and Pam Vredevelt will guide you toward complete recovery and inspire you to press forward in newfound strength - t in spite of your wounds, but because of them.
- Author BiographyDr. Steve Stephens is a licensed psychologist, marriage and family therapist, and popular seminar speaker. A clinical member of the American Psychology Association and the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, he has counseled couples and individuals for more than twenty-five years. Dr. Stephens is the author of more than twenty books, with over one million copies sold. He is the coauthor of The Walk Out Woman and The Worn Out Woman with Alice Gray, He and his wife, Tami, live in Oregon with their three children. Pam Vredevelt is a Licensed Professional Counselor, popular inspirational speaker, and bestselling author of the Espresso for a Woman's Spirit series, Angel Behind the Rocking Chair, and Empty Arms: Emotional Support for Those Who Have Suffered a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Tubal Pregnancy. Pam, John, and their three children make their home in Gresham, Oregon.
- Author(s)Pam Vredevelt,Steve Stephens
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.