All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
Try small loom weaving and get big results!The Woven Bag features bags in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from the petite Beaded Amulet Pouch to the volumius carryall, The Grand Duchess. Each bag is created using small looms, such as potholder looms, frame looms and ktted mesh looms. Even if you've never woven before, the tips, tips and techniques in this book will quickly have you weaving squares, triangles and rectangles that can then be assembled into wonderful one-of-a-kind projects. Inside The Woven Bag, you will find: Step-by-step instructions for every step of the process, from weaving to assembly Written instructions, including helpful illustrations, for over 30 bags, pouches, totes, purses and backpacks A plethora of helpful hints, tips and tricks from author Noreen Crone-Findlay. Weave your way to a beautiful new bag today!
- Author BiographyNoreen Crone-Findlay is an author, designer, fiber artist, professional puppeteer, doll marker, workshop presenter, crocheter, small-loom weaver and storyteller. Noreen has built a successful business as a designer and maker of one-of-a-kind spool knitters. She is also the source for enchanting designs for spool knitted creations of all descriptions. The author has a website at http://www.crone-findlay.com/ and a blog at http://tottietalkscrafts.wordpress.com/.
- Author(s)Noreen Crone-Findlay
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Out-of-print date25/09/2013
- Content Note150+ colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.