All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe gloves are off as Reylds and Braxton set their sights on some of the biggest howlers pro wrestling ever made! A cornucopia of wrestling lunacy, including: Sights Wrestling Fans Should Never Be Forced To See Again; The Greatest Mullets In The History Of The Game; Wreslters Who Moonlighted In Porn; The Wrestling Divas Who Suffered The Greatest Falls From Grace; Pro Wrestling's Stupidest Hometowns; and The Things Vince McMahon Always Wants To Talk About. Not to mention, of course, The 25 Worst Gimmicks Of All Time. It's wrestling, it's crap, and it's here.
- Author BiographyRD Reynoldsis the creator of WrestleCrap.com and the author of WrestleCrap: The Very Worst of Wrestling and WrestleCrap and Figure Four Weekly Present: The Death of WCW. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Blade Braxton is the co-host of WrestleCrap Radio and has been a writer for WrestleCrap.com since 2003. A former independent pro wrestling performer, he plans on using his royalty check to hire the Black Scorpion to perform magic tricks at his next birthday party. He lives in Topeka, Kansas.
- Author(s)Blade Braxton,R.D. Reynolds
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication09/06/2007
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note1
- Weight718 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.