All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIn The 'Write' way to Manage Alex Vidal offers the reader a 'how to' manual in writing correct professional English. With topics including managing your audience, corporate culture and documents for meetings and emails, Vidal covers all aspects of business writing from the desk to the boardroom - t forgetting nuance and how that might come across to the reader if the writer is t too proficient in the language. With respect to the language itself, Vidal provides tips on learning including reading and writing methods like the circuitous and smooth flow with the former being translation from the writer's own language to English and the latter being the preferred method where proficiency in English is such that the writer does t have to use the translation step. The 'Write' Way to Manage should be a valuable resource for professionals seeking to improve their business English.
- Author(s)Alex J. Vidal
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.