All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Writer's Key is a complete beginner's guide to writing for self-reflection and personal development. Creative writing can deepen our understanding of ourselves and our lives. This book unlocks the potential for gaining these insights, widening perspectives, finding new positivity, increasing confidence and reducing stress through writing. It: - introduces creative writing as a very enjoyable process for enabling reflective personal and professional development - provides strategies and inspiration for getting started, continuing despite hesitations and getting the most out of writing - features uplifting accounts of individuals' successful use of the Key for self-exploration and development through creative writing. The Writer's Key assumes prior writing experience and will inspire and encourage anyone who wants to tell and explore their story, whether they feel trapped by issues at work or home because of loss, trauma or relationships, or simply want to make more of life.
- Author BiographyDr Gillie Bolton has worked in reflective and therapeutic writing for personal and professional development for twenty-eight years, and has written and edited nine books, one of which will shortly be in its fourth edition. A grandmother of three, she lives in Bloomsbury, London, and Hope Valley, Derbyshire.
- Author(s)Gillie Bolton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWriting for Therapy or Personal Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.