All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Writer's Little Helper is jam-packed with big ideas, time-saving tips, and revision-made-easy charts. Author James V. Smith, Jr. offers effective guidance with short checklists, Q&As, and interactive tools. This book will give you everything you need to create great characters, maintain a compelling pace, craft believable dialogue, expand your creativity, revise your work to perfection, attract the attention of agents and editors, and much more.
- Author BiographyJames V. Smith Jr. has published more than a dozen novels. His latest novels, the Delta Force series, appear under his pen name John Harriman. Smith is a former combat soldier, helicopter pilot, newspaper writer and editor, national award-winning columnist, and magazine editor. He is also the author of You Can Write a Novel (both 1st and 2nd editions).
- Author(s)James V. Smith
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.36Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.