All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the nature of regional variation in the early Chinese writing system. Based on palaeographical and phological examinations, it proposes that all the late pre-imperial regional scripts (5th-3rd centuries BCE) derived from a kind of orthographic meta-system reflecting one spoken standard. The conclusions of this book have further implications on reading and understanding manuscript texts in general.
- Author BiographyHaeree Park, University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Haeree Park
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Manuscript Cultures
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight626 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.