Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the business book we have been waiting for. Whilst we watch in horror as the consultants, the gurus and the management experts interfere with our jobs and lives with apparent benefit, along comes this latest book from Geoff Burch that confirms that all our fears were true.This waspish, funny and often downright vicious expose of everything from marketing to HRM and even change management leaves stone unturned and taboo untrampled.But this is mere hatchet job. Writing on the Wall exposes the stupidity of fashionable management fads, but by stripping the subject to the bone, the true secrets are uncovered. By facing the stark truth of poor products, difficult customers and mutius staff, Burch is able to show, with bizarre examples such as the child with the squashed head, and hard hitting advice such as smile or sling your hook , just how we can make success inevitable.
- Author BiographyGEOFF BURCH is the enfant terrible of business. His speeches around the world never fail to provoke weak--minded management and inspire change leaders. He is the author of the best--selling Resistance is Useless and Go it Alone. His clients include some of the worlda s major blue chip companies.
- Author(s)Geoff Burch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight330 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.