All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in New Zealand, Nico a man in his late forties, interrupts a violent crime. The gang involved seeks revenge and he is sent to Australia under the witness-protection scheme. The gang comes after him. Whilst in Australia he finds his love but the woman and her children have major problems of their own with the woman's (and the girl's father) criminal ex-husband. Nico hates violence but has training which kicks in and helps him deal with the ongoing situation, but the odds are against him. He has to deal with two major violent gangs and he is on his own. Or is he?
- Author BiographyBernard LiJass is a nom-de-plume. This is his first novel and is partly based on his personal experience, but it is a work of fiction. He enjoyed writing it so much that he has started on his next one already. He is a New Zealander who loves both New Zealand and Australia.
- Author(s)Bernard Lijass
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.