All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionSet in New Zealand, Nico a man in his late forties, interrupts a violent crime. The gang involved seeks revenge and he is sent to Australia under the witness-protection scheme. The gang comes after him. Whilst in Australia he finds his love but the woman and her children have major problems of their own with the woman's (and the girl's father) criminal ex-husband. Nico hates violence but has training which kicks in and helps him deal with the ongoing situation, but the odds are against him. He has to deal with two major violent gangs and he is on his own. Or is he?
- Author BiographyBernard LiJass is a nom-de-plume. This is his first novel and is partly based on his personal experience, but it is a work of fiction. He enjoyed writing it so much that he has started on his next one already. He is a New Zealander who loves both New Zealand and Australia.
- Author(s)Bernard Lijass
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.