All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $37.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe charming Hillside Mar is the perfect B&B for a few days of R&R. Okay, so it also features the occasional corpse or two. But is a small body count really any reason for the state to yank Judith McMonigle Flynn's innkeeper's license? Exhausted from answering the sy critics from the state B&B association, Judith needs a change of scenery. Volunteering to help out at the State B&B booth during Oktoberfest is just the opportunity she's looking for. But before the beer begins flowing, Judith finds a dead body. Unfortunately, Judith's reputation has preceded her, and the local police chief wants her help. So Judith hits on a brilliant idea: her cousin Renie will pose as the sleuth. Now, what could possibly go wrong?
- Author BiographyMary Richardson Daheim is a Seattle native with a degree in communications from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century--old house not unlike Hillside Manor, except for the body count. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series and the mother of three daughters. READER BIOLindsay Ellison is a multi-talented performer who specializes in audiobooks, dance and drumming.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBed-And-Breakfast Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight68 g
- Width143 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Narrator(s)Lindsay Ellison
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time613
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.