All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNational Geographic's Gegraphic Project is mapping hundreds of thousands of DNA samples to develop a comprehensive family tree of the human race. Computer scientist Eric Colburn and geneticist Alana McKinsey join the project while continuing their college romance. Eric stumbles on a plot by a brilliant Muslim scientist, Dr. Alomari, who has co-opted the Gegraphic project.
- Author BiographyLiam Roberts, fascination with genetics - particularly the Genographic Project sponsored by The National Georgraphic Society and the idea that the story of Noah's flood might be recorded in our DNA - combined with an interest in Islamic terrorism, provide the impetus for this debut novel. Roberts has a popular blog where he writes on topics surrounding Christianity and Islam in America. He has been married for thirty-three years to his wife, Marsha, and they have been blessed with three incredible children.
- Author(s)Liam Roberts
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.