All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionFor three centuries, the YMCA of Middle Tennessee has worked hand-in-hand with the local community to provide sustenance for the spirit, encouragement for the mind, and health for the body. In times of abundance and lack, the Y has served its members, formed fruitful partnerships, both at home and abroad, and made a difference in the lives of millions-all while staying true to the organization's core values of Christian fellowship. It has been, and continues to be, the backbone of Nashville. Follow the stories of the men and women whose passion for the organization catapulted the YMCA of Middle Tennessee to greatness, t only within the YMCA family, but on the national and international stage. The YMCA of Middle Tennessee hors the men and women who have partnered with the YMCA of Middle Tennessee over the years, and the tenacity with which they propelled the organization forward.
- Author BiographyAfter a 25-year career as an insurance executive, Riley devoted much of his time to community service and writing books. He has been active in the YMCA of Middle Tennessee since 1962, having served as president of the board and chairman of the YMCA Foundation of Middle Tennessee. He lives with his entire family in Nashville.
- Author(s)Ridley Wills
- PublisherDunham Books
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDunham Books
- Weight1383 g
- Width226 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.